by AmyT
I am in Singapore now!~!~!
w00
Enjoy the stream of photos ^__^
Ice Mango with Sago and Pamelo
Cool turtles. What other things did they have there?That food place looked awsome!Hope your having fun :)
the turtles are so TINY!!half the size of my palm o.oso cute!They also had dogs but no kittensSo many new things to see here!^_^More photos coming
Aw! I was gonna comment on the turtles too! Well, I am now anyways lol...SO CUTE!! And you're so lucky- lots of shops in S'pore ^_^Btw, you going to Universal Studios by any chance?
HIThere are so many shops and so overwhelming ^^ I don't think I'm going to Universal Studios cuz I might as well go to the US one, but I am definitly going to Sentosa! :D
lol! Hey, if all of us have free time in the future, we should go to the U.S. :D??
Nippon!!lets go to Japan ^__^
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool turtles. What other things did they have there?
That food place looked awsome!
Hope your having fun :)
the turtles are so TINY!!
half the size of my palm o.o
so cute!
They also had dogs but no kittens
So many new things to see here!^_^
More photos coming
Aw! I was gonna comment on the turtles too! Well, I am now anyways lol...SO CUTE!! And you're so lucky- lots of shops in S'pore ^_^
Btw, you going to Universal Studios by any chance?
HI
There are so many shops and so overwhelming ^^
I don't think I'm going to Universal Studios cuz I might as well go to the US one, but I am definitly going to Sentosa! :D
lol! Hey, if all of us have free time in the future, we should go to the U.S. :D??
Nippon!!
lets go to Japan ^__^
Post a Comment